Aviation is a dynamic environment where technological advances and changes in traffic patterns and capacity requirements change continuously.
Through classroom-based lectures and training events backed by simulated practical exercises, DFS Aviation Services allows ATM managers to empower their personnel in the application of operational tools.
Our pool of internationally qualified and experienced training development staff and instructors results in quality and focused training with modern techniques.
We can provide ATM training that not only teach new skills but refresh those skills that cannot always be acquired in a day-to-day operational environment.
• Enhance and refresh experienced controllers’ abilities and skills
• Serve as a foundation for newly qualified control- lers
• Best practice principles based on both ICAO and EU recommendations
• True-to-life simulated scenarios to augment theoretical training if required
• Please see page 2 for details about course modules
• Suitable for both experienced and new controllers
Length & Scope
• The duration of the course is dependent on your needs and/or the simulated exercises
• Simulation and classroom training on site at our premises
• Also available via virtual classroom
• Certifications and/or assessments can be conducted based on your needs
• Where regulatory requirements differ from industry standard these courses may be adapted according to your needs
Registration at our Homepage